- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 10
This recipe for pineapple coleslaw may be made ahead and stores well in the refrigerator.
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 4 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups sliced green grapes
- 1 can, 15 1/2-ounces, pineapple chunks, drained
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and celery seed in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix the shredded cabbage, marshmallows, grapes, and pineapple chunks.
- Add the dressing and chill for several hours.