- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A tasty tropical coffee cake breakfast.
- 1 (18 ounce) box butter cake mix
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix together the cake mix, oil and eggs in a bowl. Pour into the pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Use a knife to punch holes every 2 inches over the top of the cake. Spread the pie filling over while still hot.