- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Serve these tropical smoothies at a summer barbeque or outdoor party as a refreshing treat, or mix up a batch and spike with a few splashes of rum for an adults-only cocktail.
- 2 (6-ounce) containers vanilla yogurt
- 6 cups fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons coconut extract
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Pineapple wedges and drink umbrellas to garnish
- Place half of each ingredient into a blender and process until the mixture is smooth. Pour the smoothie into a pitcher and then repeat the process for the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately garnished with wedges of pineapple and drink umbrellas.