- Prep: 4 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A simple and sweet pineapple and coconut frozen sherbet.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans unsweetened crushed pineapple in its own juice, drained
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix everything together until well combined. Spread into a shallow pan and freeze until partially set. Scoop into a bowl and beat for 4 minutes. Pour into a covered container and freeze until solid.
- Soften at room temperature for 15 minute before scooping.