- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Pudding layered with yummy pineapple and coconut. Great summertime dessert!
- 1 (3.25 ounce) package coconut-cream pudding
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (9 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Toasted coconut (optional)
- Prepare the pudding as directed, using only 1 3/4 cups milk. Chill. Beat until smooth and then gently add in the whipped cream and vanilla.
- Mix together the pineapple and flaked coconut. Alternately layer the pudding and fruit unto 6 parfait cups. Top with the toasted coconut if desired.