- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 8-10 People
This Saturday, have a Shish Kabob Saturday. As fun as it is to say, it is even more delicious to eat! Cubed chicken and pineapple grilled on skewers create a beautiful celebration in your mouth.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups pineapple, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Metal skewers (or wooden skewers that you have soaked in water)
- In a small bowl, stir the canola oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard and cayenne pepper together.
- Add the chicken and pineapple to the marinade mixture and toss to coat.
- Brush the grill with the vegetable oil and heat to medium-high heat.
- Alternately add the pieces of the chicken and pineapple to the skewers.
- Grill for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally to cook chicken completely.