- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Old fashioned style pineapple cheese gelatin salad.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, and juice
- 1 (4 serving) box orange gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Bring the sugar, pineapple and juice to a boil. Stir in the gelatin until dissolved. Add the cold water. Allow to set until partially firm.
- Mix in the whipped topping and cheese and pour into a mold. Refrigerate until firm.