- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A simple cheesy, crunchy pineapple side dish.
- 1 cups ugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 (20 ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stack round, buttery crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix together the sugar and flour in a bowl.
- Add the pineapple to the bottom of the prepared dish. Layer the sugar mixture, cheese, and crackers. Pour the butter over.
- Bake for 25 minutes.