- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: about 4 cups
A yummy, sweet pineapple salad.
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup tapioca
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the pineapple juice, water, tapioca, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Once tapioca is cooked remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice and pineapple.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Fold in whipped cream.