- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This easy-to-make bread is absolutely delicious! Consider baking a loaf to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs, sugar, vegetable oil and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in carrots and pineapple.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.