- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This sweet and moist bread makes an excellent breakfast snack alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Cream eggs, butter and sugar.
- Fold in pineapple and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nuts.
- Blend flour combination into pineapple mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.