- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes 2 loaves
This easy-to-make banana bread features crushed pineapple to give it a flavorful boost. Makes an excellent breakfast snack. For added crunch, mix in 1 cup chopped nuts.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon; set aside.
- Beat eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla.
- Stir in pineapple and bananas.
- Blend flour combination into banana mixture.
- Pour into greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes.