- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A simple, flavor packed green bean side dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add the beans to a 3-quart pan and cover with water. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain.
- Add the butter to a skillet and melt over medium heat. Stir in the pine nuts and garlic powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- Combine the beans and pine nuts and sprinkle with salt and pepper.