- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10
Brought to you from the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook.
- 1 loaf unsliced french bread
- 1 can frozen Pina Colada drink mix
- 1 can pineapple juice (6 oz.)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz.)
- Â½ can Cream of Coconut
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c. Irish Cream
- Â¼ c. light rum
- 1 c. golden raisins
- 1 can crushed pineapple (8 oz.)
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Peel crust from bread with a sharp knife.
- Discard crust or make into breadcrumbs for another recipe.
- Cut bread into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
- In blender or food processor fitted with metal blade, combine half of the following ingredients: drink mix, pineapple juice, milk, cream of coconut, and banana slices.
- Process until pureed; pour puree into a six cup bowl. Puree remaining half of liquid ingredients as well as eggs and liquer, if desired.
- Combine both purees.
- Combine raisins and crushed pineapple with juice, set aside.
- Place about 2/3 of the bread cubes in crock pot; sprinkle Â½ tsp. grated lemon peel and 1 cup raisin-pineapple mixture over bread in crock pot.
- Top with remaining cubes, then remaining lemon peel and raisin-pineapple mixture.
- Pour pureed ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Spoon pudding into 8 or 10 dessert dishes and serve hot.