- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is the ‘official’ beverage served at Wimbledon during tennis matches.
- 1/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled, freshly grated ginger
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 (3/4-inch-thick) lemon wedge (about 1/8 of a medium lemon)
- 1 ounce dry gin
- 1 ounce Pimm’s No. 1
- English cucumber, sliced lengthwise into strips with a vegetable peeler
- 2 ounces ginger ale
- Put the simple syrup, ginger, mint, and lemon in a cocktail shaker and muddle with the back of a spoon.
- Pour in the gin and the Pimm’s No.1 and stir the mixture to combine.
- Add ice to a tall cocktail glass, along with 1 strip of cucumber, and then strain in the gin mixture.
- Top with some ginger ale, stir and serve immediately.