- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 10 min
- Serving: 5-6 servings
Creamy rice and pimento slow cooker chicken dinner.
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix together everything but the chicken in a large bowl. Add the chicken to a greased slow cooker and pour the rice mixture over top. Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low.