- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Pimento cheese spread can be used to add additional flavor to all your favorite sandwiches, or you can double the recipe and serve as a creamy dip with crackers.
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese, coarsley grated (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup bottled pimentos drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper and salt, each
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.