- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
Serve this pimento-studded fresh goat cheese and smoked cheddar dip with a variety of crudités such as celery ribs and sliced mixed radishes.
- 1 11-ounce log of fresh goat cheese, softened
- 4 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, coarsely shredded 1 packed cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup drained jarred pimientos, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish from a jar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the goat cheese with the cheddar, mayonnaise, pimientos, scallions, pickle relish, onion powder and Tabasco into a bowl and stir vigorously until completely blended.
- Add a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste, stir the mixture once more to combine and then serve immediately.