- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes a little over 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
Pimentón, otherwise known as ‘Spanish Paprika,’ is a spice made from grinding bell or chili peppers into a fine powder. Use this mayonnaise in your favorite sandwiches or serve as a condiment to fish.
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet Pimentón de la Vera
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the minced garlic with a few pinches of sea salt and then mash with the back of a wooden spoon to create a paste.
- Add the mayonnaise, pimento and olive oil and whisk tighter until thoroughly blended.