- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 1 dozen
Always a fun breakfast, corn bread muffins with an extra crunch.
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernal corn, drained
- 12 slices bacon, cooked drained and crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 12 muffin tin with the vegetable spray.
- Make the corn bread mix according to the package. Mix in the corn and crumbled bacon.
- Spoon into the prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.