- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Pierogi are boiled, baked or even fried dumplings of dough that are usually stuffed with a sweet or savory filling.
- 1 12.8 ounce package frozen potato-and-onion-filled pierogies
- 8 ounces uncooked chorizo sausage
- 1 pint red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 4 ounces watercress (4 cups)
- Cook the Pierogi according to package directions, drain and cover to keep warm.
- In the meantime, brown the sausage in a skillet and then drain and discard the fat.
- Add 1/2 of the tomatoes and the tomato sauce to the skillet and cook for 8 minutes.
- Place the Pierogi onto serving plates and then evenly spoon the sauce on top. Scatter the remaining tomatoes onto the dishes and garnish with the watercress. Serve immediately.