- Prep: 3 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoy Pico De Gallo, a fresh tomato condiment, tossed with succulent pieces of sautéed shrimp, crisp mixed greens and creamy avocado.
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Pico De Gallo
- 8 cup mixed salad greens
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- Place the oil into a large sauté pan over high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the shrimp and sauté for a few minutes until cooked, stirring frequently.
- Add the Pico De Gallo to the pan and toss with the shrimp to coat.
- Place the mixed greens into a bowl and then top with the shrimp mixture and the avocado slices. Drizzle the salad with the dressing of your choice, although ranch and buttermilk is recommended, and serve immediately.