- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Fresh and vibrant with gorgeous presentation, this delicious salad combines a variety of intense flavors and textures.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 preserved lemon, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup Pickled Beets, slices halved
- 1/4 pound ricotta salata cheese
- Place the vinegar, mustard, pepper, and lemon into a large bowl and whisk vigorously until blended. Slowly pour in the olive oil, continuing to whisk until emulsified, and then add the arugula and beets to the bowl; toss to coat.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the ricotta salata into slices and top onto the salad. Serve immediately.