- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Does anything say summer, tropical, fun or carefree like the legendary Piña Colada? Try this foolproof recipe for the delicious ‘squeezed pineapple” cocktail.
- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 4 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- Slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry
- Put the rum, cream of coconut, heavy cream, and pineapple juice in a blender and process for about 10 seconds.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of ice and process again until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a tall tropical cocktail glass and garnish with the pineapple and maraschino cherry. Serve immediately.