- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Philly Chicken combines the great flavors of bacon, onion and cream cheese.
- 4 chicken breasts, boned, skinned and halved
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 pound bacon, thinly sliced
- Combine cheese and green onions. Wrap chicken breasts around a walnut sized ball of cream cheese mixture. Wrap chicken with 2 slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-45 minutes, turning once.
- Broil 2-5 minutes to brown bacon. Turn once.