- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Salmon crusted with pecans, rosemary and Kellogg's All-Bran® cereal
Tip: Cook the salmon with the skin on; remove it just before serving to keep the fish from falling apart when cooking.
Variation: For Pecan Bran-Crusted Halibut, replace the salmon with an equal amount of halibut filets.
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) toasted pecans
- 250 millilitres (1 cup) All-Bran Original® or All-Bran Buds® cereal
- 15 millilitres (1 tablespoon) fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 millilitres (1/2 teaspoon) each salt and pepper
- 4 6-ounce salmon filets
- 50 millilitres (1/4 cup) olive oil
- In a food processor, combine pecans, cereal and rosemary until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Season filets with salt and pepper and brown on all sides. Transfer to a shallow baking dish, and top with pecan mixture.
- Bake at 200 degrees C. (400 degrees F.) for six to eight minutes or until fish is cooked through and top is golden. Serve immediately.