- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Feel free to substitute the tilapia for any other white fish fillet of your choice.
- 1-1/2 pounds tilapia fillets, rinsed and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and slivered
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 habanero chile, seeded, halved, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon ají amarillo sauce
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- Place the fish, red onion, lime juice, salt, pepper, habanero and ají amarillo sauce into a bowl and toss to combine.
- Cover the mixture and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Prior to serving, add the cilantro and toss to combine.