- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Mix it up with this versatile pizza recipe. Make a silly face, spell out names, create a fun picture, it's up to you! Either way the kids will love this fun adn yummy recipe.
- 1 premade 16-inch pizza crust, or 10-oune package of pizza dough
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half of Pepperoni circles
- Olive or mushroom slices
- Red bell pepper slices
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 green bell peppers, cut into slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. If using dough, roll it out into a pizza round.
- Top the pizza crust or dough with the pizza sauce. Lay a layer of mozzarella cheese down. Use the remaining toppings to decorate the pizza.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.