- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Personal pizzas are always a favorite as each person can enjoy their own unique pizza made with their choice of toppings.
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed
- 1 (8 oz can) tomato sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings: frozen broccoli florets, thawed; sliced olives, fresh pepper slices, frozen chopped spinach, thawed; thinly sliced pepperoni; grape tomatoes, halved
- Olive oil to grease
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and then brush a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Cut the dough into 4 even pieces, and then roll each piece into a 6-inch round. Place the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spread with tomato sauce and then top with cheese.
- Top each pizza with the toppings of your choice and then place in the oven for 10 minutes.