- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Persimmons are actually Japan’s national fruit. When ripe their taste resembles a mixture of sweet mango and apricots.
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 persimmon
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Slice of persimmon to garnish
- Cut the persimmon in half and place in a cocktail shaker with the agave nectar. Muddle the mixture well and then add the tequila and the lime juice.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass, garnish with the persimmon slice and then serve immediately.