- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 8
This pecan pie recipe is perfect for the holidays. This dessert will hit the spot after a delicious traditional holiday meal!
- 1 store-bought pie shell, uncooked
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Steen's 100% Pure Cane Syrup
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chocolate sauce in squeeze bottle for drizzling
- Whipped cream
- Fresh mint sprigs (if desired!)
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread the pecans evenly on the bottom of the pie shell. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, brown sugar, cane syrup, vanilla, salt, butter, and flour, together.
- Mix well and pour the mixture slowly over the pecans.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until the filling sets.
- Remove the pie from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Place a piece of the pie in the center of the plate.
- Garnish with ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, mint sprigs, and a light dusting of powdered sugar.