- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
Breakfast for dinner is a quick, easy way to break the blah in your dinner routine. It's also one of the quickest ways to serve up a nutritious meal.
These fluffy pancakes, served alongside fresh fruit and vegetarian sausage patties will have everyone at your dinner table declaring you the best cook ever.
The recipe can be made with or without a banana; no need to panic if you don't have one in your pantry. The idea behind this meal is use what you have and use it quick! An idea that should bring just enough stress relief to make you feel ready to face the rest of your day with renewed energy, peace, and confidence.
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (quick or old fashioned)
- 1/2 cup white or whole wheat flour
- 1 up whole, soy, or almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, mash banana well with a fork. Mix in remaining ingredients with an electric mixer until combined.
- Spoon onto a hot griddle and cook until golden brown on both sides. Serve immediately with butter, syrup, and fresh or frozen blueberries.