- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A slightly sweet and spicy concoction with delicate pear undertones and bright, citrusy flavor, serve this Mezcal cocktail with a chile powder-dusted pear slice.
- 1-3/4 ounces Mezcal
- 1 ounce pear puree
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- Slice of pear dusted with chile powder to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the pear slice, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the pear slice and then serve immediately.