- Prep: 12 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A refreshing pepperoni salad
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 2/3 cup salad oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 ounced fresh spinach, washed dried and chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- A day before serving, separate onion slices into rings. Stir in pepperoni and bleu cheese. Mix in oil, vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Toss in spinach and lettuce. Cover and chill overnight.