- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12 Servings
This will be a hit at your next kid’s party; serve with corn chips or toasted pita bread wedges.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the sour cream, cream cheese and Italian seasoning into a medium-sized bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Evenly spread the cheese mixture onto a 9-inch pie plate and then top with the pizza sauce, using the back of a spoon to spread.
- Sprinkle on the pepperoni and green onion, and then place the plate in the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.