- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
Pepperoni Bread right out of the oven is fantastico!
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- Saute peppers in oil in skillet until tender.
- Roll out dough on floured surface into 12 by 24 inch rectangle. Arrange provolone cheese, pepperoni and peppers down center of dough, overlapping slices. Sprinkle with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Fold sides to enclose filling. Seal seam and ends well. Brush top of loaf with oil. Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Slice into serving portions.