- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
If you enjoy the cool and creamy taste of classic peppermint patties, then this is the beverage for you. Garnish with a peppermint stick for some added festive flair.
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 peppermint candies, crushed (about 4 teaspoons)
- 5 ounces good-quality milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Candy canes to garnish
- Place the milk, cream and candies into a saucepan over medium heat and heat the mixture until gently simmering. Cook for 4 minutes, whisking occasionally, and then add the chopped chocolate.
- Whisk the mixture until the chocolate and candies have completely melted and then pour into 2 mugs.
- Serve immediately garnished with candy canes.