- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 24 People
These rich brownies contain peppermint patties in the middle, giving them an additional flavor to love!
- 1-1/2 cups butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 24 small peppermint patties
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs; set aside.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture.
- Reserve 2 cups of batter; set aside.
- Pour remaining batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Evenly layer peppermint patties over top of batter.
- Spread reserved 2 cups of batter over top of patties.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.