- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Subtle tastes of spice, warm vanilla and citrus are blended together to create this unique concoction of contrasting flavors.
Photo originally appeared on www.liquor.com
- 15 pink peppercorns plus to garnish
- 1 ounce vanilla liqueur
- 1 barspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce pink grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce tequila
- Place the peppercorns into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the tequila, vanilla liqueur, lemon juice and grapefruit juice to the shaker, fill with ice and then vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds to combine.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into a chilled cocktail glass, garnish with some peppercorns and then serve immediately.