- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
I love this recipe, you can also use chicken instead of steak.
- 1 pound sirlion steak
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Cut onion and peppers into strips.
- Cut steak into 1/2 inch strips.
- Place onions and peppers into a skillet and saute for 15 minutes stiring occasionally.
- Add steak and garlic, saute until steak is medium rare.
- Add tomatoes and cook another 5 minutes.
- Can be served over rice or pasta if desired.