- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 2 cups
A creamy cheese mixture is topped with a roasted red bell pepper sauce and Kalamata olives for this simple yet flavorful spread.
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley plus 2 tablespoons to top spread
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell pepper pasta
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted Greek Kalamata olives
- Place the Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, parsley and pepper in large bowl, and stir to mix.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a 9-inch serving plate and evenly spread in a 6-inch circle on the plate.
- Spread the pasta sauce over the cheese and then top with the olives and the parsley.