- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 4
Recipe courtesy of The U.S. Catfish Institute, promoting healthy and tasty recipes for "genuine U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound catfish fillets
- Preheat grill or grill pan. Whisk olive oil with lime juice, wine, mustard, chili powder, pepper, cilantro and salt.
- Split marinade into 2 bowls, saving one to use for basting. Place fish into other bowl and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Drain fish and discard marinade. Lay fish on cooking spray coated grill or grill pan. Cook 3 minutes per side basting with remaining marinade, until fish flakes.