- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This unique gin-based cocktail’s surprise ingredient is yellow bell pepper. It adds a slightly sweet and vegetal flavor to this tart and floral mixed drink.
- 2 thin yellow bell pepper rings plus 1 to garish
- 2/3 cup loosely packed mint
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- Mint sprig to garnish
- Place the 2 yellow bell pepper rings into cocktail shaker with the mint, gin, lemon juice and simple syrup and muddle to combine.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for 35 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass, garnish with the pepper ring and the sprig of mint and serve immediately.