- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Males about 50 stuffed peppers
Serve these bite-sized Peppadew Pepper appetizers stuffed with cheese and Marcona fried almonds.
- 1 14-ounce jar Peppadew piquanté peppers
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 50 whole Marcona fried almonds
- Place the peppers in a sieve to drain.
- In the meantime, place the cheeses into a bowl and mix until smooth and thoroughly blended.
- Transfer the cheese to a pastry bag fitted with a plain tip, and then pipe the cheese mixture into the peppers.
- Insert an almond into each of the peppers and then place on a serving platter.