- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Mixing tequila blanco with cucumber puree, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup, makes a juicy and thirst-quenching cocktail.
- 2 ounces tequila Blanco
- 1 ounce English cucumber puree
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Cucumber slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the cucumber slice and then serve immediately.