- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Beef, biscuit and creamy casserole dinner.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the beef and onions together. Drain. Return to the skillet.
- Mix in the cream cheese, soup, milk, salt and ketchup. Pour into a baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with the biscuits and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until browned.