- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This drink combines blended Scotch whiskey, a combination of single malt scotches, with single malt scotch whiskey to create a wonderfully well-balanced and flavorful cocktail.
- 2 ounces Blended Scotch
- 3/4 ounce ginger simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce Scotch
- Candied ginger to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the Scotch and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Float the Scotch on top of the drink, garnish with the candied ginger and then serve immediately.