- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail combines intense flavors of apricot, lime, gin and bitters. Not a drink to unwind with, this beverage works well as a starter to a Friday night of fun.
- 1-1/2 ounces dry gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/3 ounce apricot brandy
- 1 bar-spoon Peychaud’s bitters
- 1/2 bar-spoon sugar syrup
- Lime wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wheel, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wheel twist and then serve immediately.