- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
It’s not clear when exactly this cocktail was invented, but it has been documented as early as 1927 in Harry McElhone's Barflies and Cocktails publication.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao
- 2 dashes of angostura bitters
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Twist of lime peel to garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture for about 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass; Garnish with the lime peel twist and serve immediately.