- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This rich and spicy blend of aged rum, sweet vermouth, sherry and mole bitters is named after the eight-time All-Star pitcher.
- 1-1/2 ounces aged rum
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1/2 ounce sherry
- 2 dashes Bitter Truth Xocolatl Mole Bitters
- 1 lime zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime zest twist and then serve immediately.